SLP continues to expand through new and extended rental agreements with satisfied tenants, resulting in another strong quarter. We are continuing to expand and presented another quarter with positive underlying net rental income and value growth in our properties.
- Rental income increased by 43%, amounting to SEK 430 m (301).
- Net operating income increased by 50%, amounting to SEK 362 m (241).
- Profit from property management increased by 34% and amounted to SEK 228 m (169).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 1.44 (2.15).
- Net asset value (NAV) per share after dilution increased by 10% in the period and amounted to SEK 24.20. This was despite the average direct return requirement in the external valuation increasing by 30 b.p.
- Sustainable financing amounted to SEK 2,390 m (1,400) at the end of the period, corresponding to 50% (40) of the loan portfolio.
- The output from installed solar panel systems totalled 10.6 MW (3.7) at the end of the period.
- Eight properties and an area of land were acquired where SLP has now taken ownership, with a total lettable area of approximately 197,000 square metres and a property value of SEK 1,108 m (734).
- The former CFO Tommy Åstrand was appointed new CEO of SLP and started in his new role after the AGM on 26 April. Former CEO Peter Strand was appointed Head of Transactions and Deputy Chairman. Matilda Olsson, the former Finance Director, was simultaneously appointed CFO.
- The company carried out a directed new share issue of Class B shares totalling SEK 550 m
“To summarize, we can conclude that we are continuing to expand through a strong business model that delivers results, that we enjoy a strong financial position, and that we are continuously advancing our market positions with the aim of becoming an operator able to attract both major domestic and international customers”, comments Tommy Åstrand, CEO of SLP.
The interim report will be presented in a recorded audiocast today at 10:00 a.m. CEST.
Tommy Åstrand, CEO, and Matilda Olsson, CFO, will comment on the results and operations. The presentation material (images+audio in Swedish) will be available at:
For further information, please contact:
Tommy Åstrand, CEO of SLP, telephone: +46 705 455 997
This disclosure contains information that Swedish Logistic Property is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 26 October 2023, 08:45 a.m. CEST.
About SLP – Swedish Logistic Property
Swedish Logistic Property – SLP – is a Swedish property company that acquires, develops, and manages logistic properties with sustainability in focus. Value growth is created through development of the properties which are located in Sweden’s most important logistic hubs. The property portfolio comprises a lettable area of approx. 940,000 sqm. SLP is a partner that takes responsibility and through this creates value for both tenants as well as for the company and its shareholders. SLP’s share of series B is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap. For further information about SLP: slproperty.se
This disclosure contains information that Swedish Logistic Property is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 26-10-2023 08:45 CET.