Shareholders’ Meeting 2023
The Annual General Meeting for 2023 was held in Malmö on 26 April 2023.
- Bulletin from the Annual General Meeting of SLP
- Minutes kept at the Annual General Meeting in SLP 26 April 2023
- Notice to Annual General Meeting
- Form for power of attorneys
- SLP AB Renumeration Report 2022
- Board’s motivated statement pursuant to 19.22
- Board’s complete proposal repurchase and transfer own shares
- Board’s complete proposal on incentive program
- Bilaga A – Fullständiga villkor för teckningsoptioner SV EN
- Auditors report regarding renumeration to senior executives 2022
The primary task of the Nomination Committee is to make proposals to the Chairman and the other members of the Board and, where applicable, to propose to the General Meeting theappointment of the auditor. When proposing the election of the Board of Directors, the Nomination Committee shall determine whether the proposed members are to be considered independent of SLP, its management and its major shareholders. Furthermore, the Nomination Committee shall propose the chairman of the General Meeting and shall propose the fees and other remuneration of the Chairman of the Board, the other members of the Board and the auditor.
At the Annual General Meeting on 8 March 2022, it was resolved to adopt an arrangement for the appointment of the Nomination Committee and instructions for its work to apply until such time as a resolution to amend it is adopted by the General Meeting. Accordingly, the Nomination Committee shall consist of the Chairman of the Board of Directors and three members appointed by the three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights at the end of the third quarter of each year. The three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights are hereinafter also referred to as shareholder groups if they (i) have been grouped in the Euroclear Sweden system or (ii) have made public and notified the company in writing that they have reached a written agreement to take a long-term common position on the management of SLP by exercising their voting rights in a coordinated manner.
In accordance with the decision, the following nomination committee has been formed:
- Erik Selin (Chairman)
- Christian Lindgren appointed by Agartha AB
- Fredrik Bogren appointed by Fridam Fastigheter AB
- Jesper Mårtensson appointed by Skandrenting AB
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee can submit a written request by email to: email@example.com.