Interim report January–March 2022: Strong financial base for further growth
- Rental income increased by 68%, amounting to SEK 97m (57).
- Profit from property management, excluding listing expenses increased by 71% and amounted to SEK 50m (29).
- Profit for the period was impacted by non-recurring costs of SEK 25m (0) related to the IPO.
- Earnings per share after dilution increased by 45% and amounted to SEK 1.0 (0.7).
- Net asset value (NAV) per share after dilution increased by 11% and amounted to SEK 20.2.
- Net rental income in the period amounted to SEK 3.7m (0.4).
- Significantly oversubscribed public offering for new Class B shares valued at SEK 750m, of which SEK 652m was raised in the period prior to transaction costs and the exercise of the overallotment option.
- On 23 March, trading of the company’s Class B shares on Nasdaq Stockholm commenced.
- Two properties were acquired and taken into possession with a total lettable area of approximately 21,000 square metres and a property value of SEK 186m (378).
- Acquisition of attractive land in Landskrona where an environmentally certified new production project of approximately 5,500 square meters will be built. A ten-year lease agreement for approximately 3,600 square meters with an annual rent of SEK 2.5m was signed with planned move-in in March 2023.
- A new share issue of SEK 145m was registered, which related of three SLP acquisitions during 2021 which were partly paid with shares.
- Viktoria Wöhl was recruited as environmental and sustainability manager, a new role to coordinate and lead the company’s environmental initiatives.
“It is pleasing that our first report as a listed company indicates continuous progress, both financially and operationally. Profit from property management in the first quarter amounted to SEK 50m excluding non-recurring items, equivalent to an increase of 71 percent year-on-year,” commented Peter Strand, CEO of SLP.
This disclosure contains information that Swedish Logistic Property is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 04-05-2022 08:45 CET.
Invitation to the presentation of SLP’s results for January–March 2022
Peter Strand, CEO, and Tommy Åstrand, CFO, will present the results and operations. The presentation material (images+audio) will be available at:
The presentation will be held in Swedish. Questions can be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, answers will be compiled during the day and published on the company’s website. The presentation material in Swedish and English will be available on SLP’s website https://slproperty.se/en/ir/reports-and-presentations/ from 9.45 a.m. CEST on 4 May 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Strand, CEO of SLP, telephone: +46 705 881 661
About SLP – Swedish Logistic Property
SLP – Swedish Logistic Property – is a Swedish real estate company with a focus on logistics properties. Since its inception, the company has maintained a high pace and in a short time has completed several high-profile acquisitions. SLP has a high ambition regarding sustainability and works responsibly from environmental perspectives. The company’s property portfolio comprises a lettable area of approximately 660,000 square meters. SLP’s share of series B is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For further information: slproperty.se